The administration of Family Care Hospital –Riyadh has the honor to provide high experienced team of different subspecialty in Internal Medicine to offer you a distinctive and high quality care.
Lead the evolution of healthcare to enable every member of the communities we serve to enjoy a better, healthier life.
To enhance lives and preserve health by enabling access to a comprehensive, fully integrated network of the highest quality and most affordable care, delivered with kindness, integrity and respect.
The Division of General Internal Medicine is committed to:
- Providing compassionate, evidence-based, longitudinal care to adults with a special emphasis on those with multiple chronic medical conditions
- Providing personal, patient-centered care that is accessible, coordinated and comprehensive
- Giving high-quality cost-effective care to patients hospitalized at FCH
- The Division of Internal Medicine at FCH has physicians whose primary role is to provide medical care in the hospital, this team of providers includes consultants, senior registrars, registrars, and resident doctors.
- The head of the Internal Medicine department is a professor of Intrenal Medicine and Endocrinology at Kasr Alainy School of Medicine for 10 years and has high experience in endocrinology. He has already worked in KSA in the Holy Makkah at Al Noor Hospital as consultant in the endocrinology unit for 5 years.
- Our care team of internists specializes in the care of adolescents and adults, focusing on the prevention and treatment of adult diseases—from routine care of common illnesses and injuries to specialized care for rare or complex diseases and conditions.
- Our Internal Medicine team has multispecialty & subspecialty high quality care to provide all patients multilevel health care services, which includes:
Receives & treats all cardiac cases and emergencies around the clock with their state of the art equipment’s as echocardiography, exercise stress test and 24 hours holter monitoring.
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Unit
This is highly equipped unit provides consultations in all aspects of gastrointestinal and liver disorders. The Endoscopy Unit can perform almost all diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopy procedures
Endocrinology and Diabetes Clinic
The Endocrinology consultant receives patients of diabetes mellitus and other endocrinal diseases, equipped with required investigations to diagnose, treat and monitor endocrinal diseases.
Clinical Dietitian Clinic
This service provided by the clinical dietitian for inpatients and outpatients to identify and provide individualized nutritional requirements, needs and guidance as a part of the medical treatment
Our physicians work closely with surgeons or other medical specialists to ensure that each patient’s care is coordinated and comprehensive.
The medical department team also contains nurse practitioners, social workers, physical therapists and other staff to provide thoughtful, safe, collaborative and effective medical care.
Collectively, the team's goal is to combine the latest evidence-based medicine with thoughtful consideration of each patient's needs to foster wellness and healing.
Scope of Service
- ⊳ Outpatient services
- ⊳ Inpatients : Wards, ICU, CCU
- ⊳ Emergencies
- ⊳ Referrals from other departments
- ⊳ Preventive medical care and screening of all diseases
- ⊳ Follow up for patient with chronic diseases to improve their life quality and well-being
Dr. Hesham Magdel-Din Sayed Saleem
⊳ M.D. Degree in Internal Medicine 1996
⊳ Consultant of Int. Med. & Endocrinology Cairo university Hospital From 1997
⊳ Consultant Endocrinologist Al Noor Specialist hospital –Holy Makkah From 2001 to 2006
Hurts due to psychic troubles is much more than organic disease, so , always accept Allah giving’s to live as happy as possible