Dr. Adel Al Haidary
Acting Consultant, Pediatrics
- Date of Birth01-01-1977
- LanguagesArabic & English
- SAT1:30 PM-9:30 PM
- SUN09:00 AM-12:00 PM & 4:30 PM-9:30 PM
- MON09:00 AM-12:00 PM & 4:30 PM-9:30 PM
- TUE09:00 AM-12:00 PM & 4:30 PM-9:30 PM
- WED09:00 AM-12:00 PM & 4:30 PM-9:30 PM
- THU09:00 AM-5:00 PM
- FRIOFF Duty
About our Doctor
Dr. Adel Al Haidary is a Pediatric and Neonatal Acting Consultant with more than 15 years experience in Pediatrics & Newborn diseases. He worked in Yemen 2003 – 2012
- From 06 / 2014 until 05/2017 : Pediatric Pulmonary KFMC fellow in Pediatric Pulmonology Section, Pediatric Subspecialties Department, King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- From 08 / 2012 until 06 / 2014 : He has worked as Pediatric Registrar in Pediatric Department in King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- From 04 / 2010 until 08 / 2012: Pediatric specialist in Pediatric Department in University of Science & Technology Hospital, Sana’a, Yemen.
- KFMC Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship 26/05/2017.
- Pediatric Arab Board Certificate in 27 / 03 / 2010.
- Pediatric Yemen Board Certificate in 13 / 06 / 2012.
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery, College of Medicine, Al-Anbar University, Republic of Iraq in 01 / 07 / 2002.
Workshops, Courses, Symposiums
- The Gulf Thoracic Congress 2017 with Poster Display on 15-18/03/2017.
- Pediatric Pulmonology Congress 2017 on 24-27/02/2017.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support on 08 / 03 / 2017.
- KFMC Annual Research Symposium with Poster Display on 12-13/12/2016.
- 5th Pediatric Flexible Bronchoscopy Course on 16-19 / 02 / 2015.
- 5th – 9th Pediatric Pulmonary Courses.
- Cystic Fibrosis Forum and Cystic Fibrosis Awareness day on 01-03/11/2015.
- The Saudi Pediatric Pulmonary Association Conference on Respiratory Infections in Children on 01-02 / 05 / 2015.
- Evidence Based Practice Foundation Course on 15-20 / 05 / 2014.
- 4th Saudi Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology Symposium on 10-11/ 11 / 2013.
- Attended many medical workshops and courses.
Society and Committee Membership
- From 2016 until present Member of Saudi Pediatric Pulmonary Association.
- Al-Haidary AS, Alotaibi W, Alhaider SA, Al-Saleh S. A newly identified novel variant in the CSF2RA gene in a child with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017 May 2;11(1):122.
- A child with Pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis as a late complication of chemotherapy and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: A case report and literature review. (Going on).