Dr. Fawaz Emran
CHAIRMAN OF SURGERY DEPARTMENT & CONSULTANT GENERAL AND LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY
- LanguagesArabic & English
- SAT09:00 AM-12:00 PM & 4:30 PM-9:30 PM
- SUN09:00 AM-12:00 PM & 4:30 PM-9:30 PM
- MON9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- TUE09:00 AM-12:00 PM & 4:30 PM-9:30 PM
- WED09:00 AM-5:00 PM
- THU09:00 AM-5:00 PM
- FRIOFF Duty
About our Doctor
Dr. Fawaz Ayed Emran, is a Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon and the Chairman of the Surgery Department. In addition to his clinical expertise in the field of surgery, he is currently the Deputy CEO and the Chief Medical Officer of Family Care Hospital. He has served medical practices in the field of General and Laparoscopic Surgeries since 2001. His performance as Consultant in different hospitals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, provided him an opportunity to show his leadership and management skills.
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery – Strasbourg, France (January 2017)
- Jordanian Board in General & Laparoscopic Surgery – Amman, Jordan
- Arab Board in General Surgery – Damascus, Syria
- MRCS 2nd Part in General Surgery –Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, UK
- M.B.B.S. Degree in Medicine and Surgery – University of Jordan
- Full registration in Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as General Surgery Consultant
- Full registration in Jordanian Medical Association
- Member in IFSO 2016 & 2017
- Member in the Jordanian Surgical Society
- Member in the Yemen Medical Association
- Acting Chief Medical Officer Sanad Hospital Riyadh, KSA 16/11/2016 15/02/2017
- Chairman of G.S. & Surgical Specialties , Chairman of Ambulatory Care Sanad Hospital Riyadh, KSA 16/08/2014 15/11/2016
- Consultant Laparoscopic and General Surgery Sanad Hospital Riyadh, KSA 16/08/2014 15/11/2016
- Consultant Laparoscopic and General Surgery Al-Jazeera Hospital Riyadh, KSA 17/8/2011 16/8/2014
- Asst. Consultant in Transplant & Hepatobiliary Surgery King Fahad Specialist Hospital Dammam, KSA 9/2010 9/2011
- Asst. Consultant in Transplant & Hepatobiliary Surgery King Fahad Medical City
Riyadh, KSA 3/2007 11/2011
- Specialist in General Surgery Al- Essra Hospital Amman Jordan 12/ 2005 27/ 2007
- Specialist in General Surgery Al- Mahaba Hospital Amman Jordan 8/2005 12/2005
- Academic Residency Program in General Surgery (4 yrs program) Al Bashir Hospital Amman Jordan 7/2001 12/2005
- Internship (10 months) Islamic Hospital Amman Jordan 7/ 2000 5/ 2001
- Internship (2 months) Al- Kuwait Sana’a 5/ 2001 7/ 2001
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy work shop in GOSS- King Saud University Riyadh, KSA, 15 December 2015.
- Laparascopic Surgical training Course (1 month) – Centro Laparoscopic Barcelona Dr. Ballesta, Barcelona, Spain. 1- 29 June 2013.
- Participate as an Instructor in the Basic Laparoscopic Course KFMC, Riyadh, KSA. 29 – 30 June 2008.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate. (2009 & 2012)
- Clinical Teaching Methods Course & Workshop, KFMC,Riyadh, KSA. 2 – 3 May 2009
- Advanced Laparoscopic Course, King Faisal Specialist Hospital (KFHRC), Jeddah, KSA 18 – 19 May 2009
- Advance Trauma Life Support ( ATLS ), King Fahad Medical City (KFMC),Riyadh, KSA 26 – 28 May 2009
- Clinical Research Training Course, King Fahad Medical City (KFMC), Riyadh, 12 – 13 Oct 2009.
- 2nd Clinical Teaching Workshop, KFMC, KSA. 4 – 5 May 2010
- Clinical Research work shop, KFSH-D, KS. 8 –13 December 2011
- Acting Chief Medical Officer in Sanad Hospital.
- Chairman of Medical Executive Committee in Sanad Hospital.
- Chairman of Medical Record Review Committee in Sanad Hospital.
- Chairman of Morbidity and Mortality Committee in Sanad Hospital.
- Chairman of G.S. & Surgical Specialties and Ambulatory care Department in Sanad Hospital.
- Chairman of Operative Theater Committee in Sanad Hospital.
- Chairman of Medical Record Review Committee in Aljazeera Hospital.
- Chairman of Morbidity and Mortality Committee in Aljazeera Hospital.
- Teaching the under graduate Medical students in Faculty of medicine in KFMC during clinical rotation.
- Member in Mortality & Morbidity Committee in the Department of Surgical Specialties, KFMC, Riyadh,KSA.
- Member in the Research Committee in Department of Surgical Specialties, KFMC, Riyadh,KSA.
- Member in Quality Management Committee in the Department of Surgical Specialties, KFMC, Riyadh,KSA.
- Leader -Surgical Team in process mapping of Surgical Care Team for developing KFMC care process model.
- Coordinator for Tumor Board in General Surgery department in KFMC from May 2007 until August 2008.
- Coordinator for interns & Medical students in General Surgery department in KFMC – June 2007- Aug 2008.
- ispub.com/port-site, Metastasis from gall bladder carcinoma after laparoscopic cholesystectomy
- ispub.com/gallbladder-carcinoma, Improving the diagnosis and outcome
- ispub.com/efficiency-of-percutaneous-cholescystostomy, In management of acute cholecystitis in high risk patients
- springerlink.com/index/d674260j051678.pdf, Small bowel obstruction due to air-filled intragastric balloon ( Republished in http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=22283997 )
- The Internet Journal of SurgeryTM ISSN:1528-8242, Abdominal cocoon, also referred to as sclerosing encapsulation peritonitis, is a relatively rare cause of intestinal obstruction.
- ispub.com/fungating-breast-cancer, How long are we going to see this stage of the disease; case report & literature review.
- ispub.com/pitfalls-of-diagnosis-of-acalculous-cholecystitis, A case presentation and literature review.
- ispub.com/inguinal-abcess, A rare complication of hernia, a case report and literature review.
- ispub.com/tension-pneumothorax-unusual, Presentation of post-ERCP duodenal perforation, case reort.
- ispub.com/colouterine-fistula, A rare complication of diverticular disease of the colon, case report.
- ISPUB – IVC Thrombosis: A Preoperative Surprise In A Young Patient.