Dr. Misbah Zafar
- LanguagesArabic & English
About Our Doctor
Dr. Misbah Zafar is a Specialist doctor in the field of Pediatrics & Newborn diseases. She has experience in this field for more than 10 years.
2014 MCPS Pediatric Medicine College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan
2005 MBBS Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan
At Shifa International Hospital, (Private) Limited, she served for following position:
- Chief Resident / Pediatric Registrar
May 2012 to July 2016
- Chief Resident / MCPS – PG Trainee
May 2010 to April 2012 (2 years)
- Medical Officer
Oct 2009 to April 2010 (1 years)
- House Officer
Oct 2006 to Sep 2007 (1 year)
Worked for 6 months in OBS/GYNE and 6 months in Pediatric Medicine
- Almost 7 years’ experience in the field of Neonatal ICU, Nutritional Advices, Parents Counseling, Pediatric ICU, and Pediatric Emergency at one of the leading international hospitals of Pakistan; Shifa International and Family Care Hospital Riyadh.
- In A&E department, she have learnt the management of acute pediatric emergencies and In the O.P.D., she have dealt with A.R.I., Pneumonia, Acute Gastroenteritis, Infectious Diseases, Immunization, Growth Monitoring, Dermatological Conditions.
- In NICU and PICU, she was also responsible in providing care to critically ill patients, providing ventilator support, doing chest tube insertion and other procedures
As a Chief Resident, she has also involve in teaching to medical students, conducting their exams, participation in meetings with Program Director, and preparation of schedules.