Dr. Rami Almuhanna MD
- LanguagesArabic & English
About our Doctor
Dr. Rami Almuhanna is Internal Medicine & Cardiology Consultant with extensive experience in the field of cardiovascular Disease. He has total 16 years of experience.
- October 2017: The Arab Board of Health Specialization in cardiovascular Disease.
- December 2016: Finish Adult cardiology Training Program, Pass Final Saudi Board in Adult Cardiology (SB-CARDIO).
- December 2009: The Saudi Board in Internal Medicine (SB-Med).
- December 2008: First Part Arab Board in Internal Medicine.
- May 2006: The Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE).
- October 1995- September 2002: Al-Quds University, M.B. in Medicine.
- 1995: High School Certificate in Jeddah Tertiary School.
- Care and Alsalam private hospital : 2017- 2018.
- February 2012 -2017 : PSCC, Second On call Senior Registrar in Adult Cardiology. Intervention, I did 900 patients under observation mainly Radial approach, 650 patients trans thoracic echo and 5 patients TEE. I did also 30 patients TPM bedside and in Cath Lab.
- April 2011 January 2012: National Guard Health Affair, King AbdulAziz Medical City, Adult Cardiology Department: My position was Assistant Consultant.
- October 2009- April 2011:Assir Central Hospital, Abha. (Teaching and Governmental hospital, 750 beds capacity related to King Khalid University): My position Was Medical Specialist (Third on call), covers General Medicine, Cardiology and mainly Infectious Diseases. My responsibilities are to look after Medical Department admissions in different wards, teaching Medical Interns and Residents, and to follow Infectious Disease Unit referrals.
- October 2005- October 2009: Assir Central Hospital, Abha: My position was Medical Resident (First on call in R1&R2, Second on call in R3&R4) in The Saudi Board Training Program in Medicine.
- May 2004- October 2005: Assir Central Hospital. Emergency Room. Full Time in Emergency Medicine and Trauma Life Support. My position was ER Resident.
- January 2004- April2004: Shmaisani Hospital, Amman- Jordan. Private Hospital (70beds). My position was GP covered Emergency Room, Wards and Operation Room. Mainly Gynecology, G. surgery, P. surgery, Orthopedic and N. surgery assistance.
- September 2002- September 2003: King Hussein Hospital, Salt- Jordan.( Ministry of Health Hospital 300 beds). Internal Ship. My position was Medical Intern.
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties: Accreditation and Professional Registration. Certify : Consultant in Internal Medicine and Consultant in Adult Cardiology.
- Jordan Medical Council and Jordan Medical Association: Passing Exam of registration.